Monday, September 22, 2014

Tira-mi-su. And snacks.

Two posts in one day?  Double treat!


Did you know that Tiramisu, everyone’s favorite Italian dessert, literally translates to “pick-me-up?”

One of my downfalls?  I’m a nosher; a grazer.  I could eat little bits here and there all day instead of 3 meals.  I’m trying not to do that so much now. Today, I had breakfast, then lunch.  It’s mid-afternoon.  I’ve got an hour and a half left in the day.  I need a little tira-mi-su.  I love these little pouches from Mamma Chia.  They are made with fruit, fruit juice, and chia seeds.  No added sugar, and the chia seeds are super filling, and a great dose of Omegas.  It’s sweet but not too sweet.  It really hits the spot.  And it’s super portable.  I just throw one into my purse or my work bag, and I’m good to go.  I had a sample at my local Whole Foods recently, and the Mamma Chia rep who was in-store that day, was sooo nice. I’m a sucker for nice people.  And yummy snacks.  I tried all the flavors and the Mango Coconut was my fave. 

**I have not been solicited or compensated for my review of this product.  All opinions are solely my own.  (Believe me, if I don’t like something, you’ll know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment